Operation Research AnalystDabeinong North America Inc
Boca Raton, FL Full time
Posted on March 11, 2018
Dabeinong North America Inc, is seeking an Operation Research Analyst
- Develop quantitative price analysis based on global demand and supply of animal feed ingredients, such as whey permeate, fish meal, corn, soybean and Distiller's dried grains with solubles (DDGS) to support business execution.
- Provide operational support to decision-makers by performing historical price data analysis and reporting influential factors, potential risks and price prediction.
- Calculate potential cost of certain agricultural ingredients' exportation and summarize findings in formats appropriate for internal review distribution and to facilitate supervisor's decision-making.
- Manage vendor/business partner relationships. Coordinate between feed ingredients vendors in the US and buyers in China to ensure the successful implementation of chosen export project and executing sales contracts and logistics.
- Gather and summarize the data and information collected from USDA report, news releases, government policy, logistic companies and write reports and memos to supervisor to suggest the best export projects.
- Monitor and keep tracking of the whole export procedure including production, logistics and sales.
- Master's Degree required in International Business, International Trade, Business administration. One-year international business working experience preferred.
- Sales/Purchasing and exporting experience is a plus.
- Ability to synthesize raw information into meaningful content and presentations using strong data visualization skills.
- Proficiency with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, ERP solution and QuickBooks.
- Experience managing qualitative and/or quantitative research projects from design through analysis.
Proven independent project management and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10-15% of time.