Youth Club Soccer CoachCutler Ridge Soccer Club
Cutler Ridge Soccer Club is looking for knowledgeable, enthusiastic and reliable individuals to help with our recreational soccer program.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Transition in conducting the coaching curriculum
- Conduct age appropriate training sessions for players between the ages of 9 - 14
- Help the Director of Transition to evaluate registered players in order to assemble teams of equal skill levels
- Be on time for all games and practice sessions
- Assist the Director of Transition to set up and tear down fields, before and after, games and practice sessions.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Demonstrate good character and reliability
- Pass FYSA background check
- Have at least 3 years of youth coaching experience
- Possess a USSF E license or US Soccer Coaches equivalent
- Must be able to move equipment weighing between 5 pounds and 30 pounds.
Time Commitment 2 seasons from January 08 - March 17 and April 02 - May 19. This includes 2 weekly practice sessions of 1 hour and Saturday, or occasionally Friday night, games that will take 2 - 3 hours.