Raw Materials Procurement ManagerCoral General Company LLC.
Coral General Company LLC.
- Determine appropriate stocking levels of chemical raw materials for industrial use.
- Identify and source packaging components and other key materials, providing a competitive advantage in cost, quality and functionality.
- Evaluate quotes and ensure they meet the specifications required.
- Ensure that physical inventories and cycle counts are completed on schedule. Identify root cause and analysis activities and implement corrective actions to mitigate inventory discrepancies.
- Serve as the primary materials resource for problem identification resolution, and continuous improvement.
- Communicate with vendors and company personnel to discuss and resolve inventory problems as required.
- Keep the Product database up to date and accurate.
- Maintain documentation pertaining to suppliers and raw materials.
- Participate in supplier visits and audits to drive continuous improvement activities.
- Adhere to in-house procurement and supplier approval policies.
Requires at least 4 years of experience working as purchasing manager of Raw Materials for construction use.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans