PRODUCTION MANAGERCEMA Designs, LLC
Hialeah, FL Full time
Posted on April 1, 2018
- Direct & coordinate the fabrication process of kitchen cabinets.
- Prepare sketches, drawings, furniture specs & finishes for manufacture process.
- Direct, review, approve designs & changes, ensure compliance with industry standards, engineering principles, company standards & contract & specs.
- Schedule production labor.
- Train staff for safety & quality standards.
- Supervise: 4 wood cabinet makers/carpenters.
- Bachelor Fine Arts in Furniture Design
- Bachelor of Science Furniture Production
- Bachelor's Degree in Product Design
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- 2 years experience as Millwork, Cabinet and/or Furniture Production Manager.
Will accept any suitable combination of education, train or experience.
Work hours: 40 Hours.
Salary: $54,500 per year.
Hialeah, Florida area.