Operations ManagerCasablanca Fisheries Imports and Distributions, LLC.
- Responsible for managing department inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, and other operational processes to company standards.
- Follow the Company sales and production planning standards and will ensure that the department achieves the standards of performance as outlined in the work plan.
- Plan, order, prepare cutting list, and process seafood products according to work plan and standards to maximize sales and gross profit.
- Ensure all new department associates receive proper training and supervision and will ensure correct ordering, receiving, unloading, storage, and rotation of merchandise and building of displays.
- Procure controlled brand and other fresh products purchased for assigned department.
- Manage the coordination of fresh merchandising plans and programs to ensure product availability.
- Oversee inbound load composition, timing and destinations.
- Ensure all routes are dispatched on time.
- Requires a High School Education and at least 4 years' experience managing companies in the seafood industry.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.