Audit SupevisorCaballero Fierman Llerena & Garcia, LLP
Miami, FL Full time
Posted on May 11, 2018
Audit supervisor/manager for fast growing Coral Gables firm with experience in audits of local governments and nonprofits.
- Arrangement and planning of audit engagements including execution, direction, and completion of financial audits of municipal and private sector clients.
- Manage audit engagement budgets
- Effective delegation of work related to the various audit areas to staff and supervising and training staff on audit process
- Ensure that audits are conducted and prepared in accordance with Firm standards and generally accepted professional standards
- Preparation of financial statements including GASB 34 conversion
- Write and prepare audit reports and programs and present them to upper management
- Investigate and consider financial statement and audit related issues utilizing electronic databases to compile financial information relevant to client financial statements
- Maintain high-quality effective relationships with clients to enhance client satisfaction
- BS Degree in Accounting - CPA preferred