Social/Digital Media Strategist
C&C Productions & Services LLC (C&C) has an excellent opportunity for an organized, high-energy, efficient Social/Digital Media Strategist to join our fast-paced environment and be responsible for evaluating, developing, implementing, and promoting digital media services in support of C&C's branding and marketing platforms. The Social/Digital Media Strategist will be responsible for executing marketing strategies that achieve Company's long-term business objectives. He/She will develop systems, tools, processes, and workflows to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget and that we have the proper tracking to measure performance. Projects may include technology infrastructure refreshes/changes, data and reporting infrastructure development, new program launches, marketing campaigns and attendance/assistance with community events, and business process analysis and improvements. In addition, the Social/Digital Media Strategist will assist the Marketing Director with the implementation and execution of special brand promotions and related projects, provide admin and project coordination assistance, and contribute to the development and execution of annual brand plans. This position will also play a key role as day-to-day supplier contact.
Provide exceptional customer service as a day-to-day point of contact and national/international brand liaison (email, phone, in-person meetings).
Prepare and share quarterly QBRs and monthly performance reports.
Collaborate with the Sales department to prepare regular updates and reports on the brand's performance.
Compile & submit monthly reports/marketing recaps to each supplier.
Support with other US/International questions, requests, concerns, and coordination.
Contribute to the development and execution of consumer and trade marketing programs to drive growth and build Company Equity
Develop KPIs to track and measure program effectiveness, and ensure reasonable ROI
Field general customer inquiries relating to designated brands.
Assist with brand budgeting, invoice coding and processing, and supplier bill backs.
Execute appropriate events for each brand, including education programs, staff training, experiential marketing programs, features, and incentives to create brand awareness and encourage consumer, trade, and media advocacy through meaningful/ memorable experiences.
Act as a Brand Ambassador for the US/International market; develop relationships with suppliers/clients. Collaborate with the Marketing Director to execute the brand plan.
Work with the Social Media agencies to execute the brand's social media strategy and create and post accurate, relevant, and meaningful content.
Work with Sales Teams to develop marketing tools, presentations, meaningful content, and update brand guidelines.
Assist in the creation of POS for brands as needed.
Distribute POS to the sales team as needed.
Participate in and/or selectively lead other assigned projects important for brand or portfolio development.
- Associate's degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or related field
- 4+ years of previous social media or digital content strategy and graphic design experience
- Experience managing complex integrated marketing campaigns/projects and demonstrated familiarity with project management and business analysis methodologies and tools.
- Fully versed in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of technical marketing tools and resources and familiarity with digital media research tools such as Google Analytics, Word Press, SharePoint, comScore, Omniture, Visible Measures
- Proficiency in social media and digital platforms
- Strong analytical skills, planning, and project management skills
- Creative thinking and proactive problem solving
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines and project goals
- Ability to prioritize with tight deadlines
- Have a passion for setting and implementing branding guidelines
- Strong knowledge of layout composition and typography
To apply, please email CV, a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com and refer to the job code SDMBS.