Operations Project ManagerBilantar, Inc
Miami, FL Full time
Posted on April 8, 2018
Operations Project Manager
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Coordinate all inspections.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Oversee construction and give direction to the onsite Foreman to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare and submit budget updates and progress reports.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Overview each project to ensure compliance of agreed terms and conditions. Ensure inventory to perform projects on a timely manner.
- Requires at least 4 years' experience managing construction projects.
- Experience leading a team working on several simultaneous projects.