Dealership Accounting ManagerAxiom Advisors
Dealership Accounting Manager
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of automotive experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- CDK/ADP or Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred.
- Capable of leading and managing employees, including setting team objectives, and monitoring employee performance.
- Ability to prioritize time and duties, delegate duties, and review work for quality.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in business writing and reporting.
- Flexibility to travel and work occasional weekends if needed.
- CPA or CIA a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- $60,000- $100,000 Annually
- Salary is commensurate and competitive based on experience
- Medical insurance
- Annual paid vacation
Axiom Advisors is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Axiom Advisors will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.