Senior Investment Analyst & DirectorAGM, Inc
Job Duties: Direct interaction with existing investor partners within AGM, Inc portfolios and outreach to new investors; lead the financial analysis and the creation of financial reports, investment risk profiles, tables, and graphs for existing and new investments; underwrite income-producing assets for acquisition and disposition using full Excel functionality; coordinate collection of due diligence material; analyze, review, and interpret real estate source documents, including operating statements, rent rolls, leases, and other due diligence material; manage the listing and closing/transaction process; oversee/lead research of market conditions in support of financial underwriting assumptions to ultimately structure a financial model for a future STNL fund; identify critical property level financial issues and inherent risks, and make recommendations; develop disposition strategies and timelines in conjunction with team members and clients; communicate directly with capital markets professionals, asset managers, leasing brokers, property managers and clients; gather and track critical financial data points for research and negotiation purposes; and present results of analyses in a formal client setting to audiences with a wide range of financial acumen. Domestic travel in the U.S. to client sites and potential client sites may be required up to 30%. No international travel.
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or related field, and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in transaction and investment/asset management and analysis required, including:
• 5 years of experience in underwriting and valuating commercial real estate;
• 5 years of experience managing/overseeing commercial real estate transactions nationwide;
• 5 years of experience in Excel with formula auditing, VBA macros, template building, and Pivot Tables;
• 5 years of experience working under the pressure of multiple deadlines;
• 5 years of experience conducting market research on economic trends for commercial real estate industry;
• 5 years of experience preparing financial reports;
• 5 years of experience creating tables and graphs of investments using financial analysis methods; and
• 5 years of experience performing complete risk analysis for new property acquisitions and existing properties for disposition.
Must have CCIM Designation and real estate agent license.
Experience may be gained concurrently.