Pre K Teacher
A&A Children’s Academy has been providing a stimulating, nurturing, safe learning environment for the children in our community since 1996. Focusing on opportunities for children to develop through rich positive learning experiences and explorations of play.
We are looking for a qualified caring PK 2 and 3 Teacher with warmth, understanding, and patience for children. We are willing to train, staff must pass background check, and complete state-mandated 45-hour introduction to childcare training.
- Develop and implement an authentic and creative curriculum to meet the physical, intellectual, social and emotional, linguistic needs of both the individual and the group of children assigned
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to differentiate instruction
- Engage the children in meaningful activities to develop positive self-esteem and self-concept
- Promote self-confidence and independence while exploring their responsive environment
- Organize nap, lunch, and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background, abilities, strengths, and challenges
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Collaborate with other educators
- Create and maintain a daily routine of cleanliness in the classroom to prevent illness/the spread of contagious illness. This includes: frequent handwashing, sanitizing toys, cleaning tables, etc.