Architectural Designer477 International Realty, LLC
Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects for all units managed by Company requiring any type of restoration in order to sell or rent.
- Gather design requirements for new construction, alterations or repairs.
- Prepare architecture design based on clients design requirements.
- Provide construction, time, cost, machineries, and other specifications to management.
- Review designs requirements and determine best design options for building project.
- Use CAD tool effectively to draft design drawings including 3D models.
- Modify and update designs based on review comments from management.
- Ensure to follow best practices and company standards.
- Maintain all the documentations related to architectural designs and construction conditions.
- Update existing design techniques with respect to latest design trends.
- Manage and execute design assignments in a timely manner.
- Interact with professionals signing drawings to present for City permit approvals.
Requires a bachelor's degree in Architecture from a US or accredited foreign college and at least one year of experience preparing architectural drawings in remodeling/restoration projects using 3D modeling software.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. 477 International
477 International Realty, LLC